- DEATH BY MEDICINE: A group of researchers meticulously reviewed the statistical evidence and their findings are absolutely shocking. The result is a paper entitled “Death by Medicine” that presents compelling evidence that today’s (medical) system frequently causes more harm than good.
- IS LAETRILE (B17) USELESS? A collection of documented case studies showing results of cancer treatment using B17 in response to recent claims in the media that it is useless.
- MORE PROBLEMS WITH CHEMO AND RADIOTHERAPY: An excerpt from B17 Metabolic Therapy detailing the common perceptions of cancer and conventional treatments vs the reality of the situation.
- BREAST CANCER DRUG THAT RAISES SURVIVAL RATES BY A THIRD: Once again a bright and rosy picture is painted and a new drug hailed a success. However, perhaps we should read the 'fine print' before opening the bubbly.
- CANCER THE NEW APPROACH: A look at some of the doctors who took a different view of the probable causes of cancer and their experiences using B17 metabolic therapy to treat their patients.
Other News From CTM
- EVEN NATURE'S MOST PERFECT FOOD DEFICIENT IN THIS CRUCIAL VITAMIN: Dr. Bruce Hollis, of the Medical University of South Carolina, discovered why so many black infants and their breastfeeding mothers are deficient in vitamin D.
- CEREAL TOXINS FEARS: More than half of breakfast cereals and muesli bars made with oats are contaminated with traces of toxins, scientists have found. Their study of 335 brand-name products such as Kellogg's, Nestlé's and Quaker detected traces of [fungal] mycotoxins.
- COLOIDAL SILVER, THE UNIVERSAL GERMICIDE: A look at the role of silver as an anti-bacterial agent, its history and re-discovery.
- DIABETES: An excerpt from Phillip Day's The ABC's of Disease detailing the various types of diabetes, what causes it and how to prevent it.
- GLAXO STAFF TOLD TO KEEP QUIET: CMAJ (the Journal of the Canadian Medical Association) has published details of an internal document from the drug company GlaxoSmithKline that advised its staff to withhold the findings of a clinical trial in 1998 showing that the antidepressant paroxetine had no benefit in treating adolescents.
- BEWARE THE CLOWN: Global hamburger giant McDonald's latest line in healthy-looking salads may contain more fat than its hamburgers, according to the company's web site.
- FLUORIDE NEWS: A recent victory in the state of Kansas.
- A LIFE SENTENCE WITH NO APPEAL: The battle by 1,000 families to prove the MMR jab ruined their children's lives was in severe jeopardy last night following a decision to cut off their legal aid.
- SOY: HEALTHY OR HARMFUL? Another look at the dangers of soy vs its perception in the public.
- US SUGAR BARONS BLOCK WAR ON OBESITY: Leading scientists accuse the Bush administration of putting the interests of powerful American sugar barons ahead of the global fight against obesity.